2 Large Ripe Bananas
60g Brown Sugar
150g Plain Flour
2 Heaped Teaspoons Carwari Mulberry Matcha
2 Teaspoons Bicarbonate Soda
1 small banana for decoration - halved
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly grease a tin and line with baking paper.
2. Mash the ripe bananas with a fork then mix with oil & sugar.
3. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, bicarbonate soda and Mulberry Matcha) into the banana mixture and stir until well combined. Then mix the maple walnuts into the mixture
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and lay halved bananas on top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.