Serves: 12 bites
6 Won Ton Wrappers (square shaped)
Vegetable oil for frying
Coriander leaves for garnish
150g Sashimi-grade Tuna
1 teaspoon Carwari Japanese Spicy Seasoning
3 teaspoons Carwari Toasted Sesame Oil
3 teaspoons Carwari Tamari Soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon Carwari Agave Nectar
1/2 teaspoon Lime Juice
1. Cut the Wont Ton Wrappers in half from corner to corner to form 2 triangles. Deep fry them until golden and crispy.
2. Dice the Sashimi-grade tuna and Avocado into small cubes.
3. Combine all ingredients in (A).
4. Place a small amount of all ingredient from (3) on the deep fried Won Ton Wrappers.
5. Sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
*For an alternative healthier option, put bite-sized portions of (A) on spoons to serve.
*You can use cucumber instead of avocado.