2 carrots (medium sized) - Cut into 6 or 8 strips
2 teaspoons Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
1/2 teaspoon Salt Flakes
1 Coriander root & stems – Chopped finely
Black pepper (Optional)
1 Tablespoon Carwari White Hulled/Unhulled Tahini
1 small clove Garlic – Chopped finely
1 teaspoon Carwari Extra Virgin Sesame Oil
2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon Salt flakes
1/4 teaspoon Ground Cummin
Carwari Black Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix all roasted carrots ingredients into a bowl and toss to coat.
3. Spread the carrots onto an oven tray. Roast in the oven for around 20 minutes or until tender.
4. While waiting for it to roast, prepare tahini sauce. Mix all ingredients together until a smooth texture forms.
5. Drizzle tahini sauce on top of the carrots and garnish with coriander leaves and a lemon wedge.